Saturday, April 30, 2011

Monthly Favorites: April

April is about to come to an end, so it is the perfect day to share with you my APRIL FAVORITES.

I will just jump in and show you my most used products for the month of April. Some might be a repeat from a previous monthly favorites, but that's me. If I want something I use it almost everyday(cough "NARS Madly" cough). Anyways, I'll talk about that later on.

Here are some photos of the products I will be talking about. I will also include mini reviews for each products I will mention.
> Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
> MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3
> GOSH Darling lipstick
> MAC Snob lipstick
> MAC Fashion Scoop Cremesheen Glass
> NARS Madly blush

 and..the close ups:


NARS Madly blush- My favorite blush from NARS. This blush is perfect for all skin types and it is very pigmented. If you are planning to purchase your first NARS blush, I recommend trying Madly or Deep Throat. Madly is more neutral with a hint of pink and Deep Throat has a pinky-peach shade.
GOSH Darling lipstick- What can I say about this lipstick? NUDE! Plain NUDE. 

MAC Snob lipstick- I apply snob first then to soften the shade, I apply GOSH Darling on top. This is my second tube of Snob and I will always repurchase this. It has a satin finish, so that means that it might be a little too drying for some people, but a lip balm underneath will be fine.  

MAC Fashion Scoop Cremesheen Glass-  My absolute favorite lipgloss ever! If you are looking for a non-sticky lipgloss from MAC, try looking at the Cremesheen line. I recommend trying Boy Bait and Fashion Scoop.

 Too Faced Natural Eye palette- If you didn't get hold of Urban Decay Naked Palette, GET THIS! I think this is a lot easier to find than Naked. It does have lesser shades, but definitely worth the money.
Swatches:

Top: Gosh Darling lipstick
MAC Snob lipstick
MAC Fashion Scoop Cremesheen Glass

What are your April favorites?


Thank you for reading and have a wonderful weekend! :)


-Kim

20 comments:

  1. I need to get Nars Madly and that Too Face palette! Have heard so many good things about both! I love Snob too! Such a pretty colour!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your favorites!!Mac snob looks gorgeous!have to check this one!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it !


    http://sot-om.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the cremesheen gloss, might have to break down & buy that one. I've been wearing Revlon's Peach Petal (I think that's what it's called) a lot lately, nice creamy color too, really pretty over Soft Nude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Too Faced Natural Eye palette and love it, it's gorgeous and so versatile, I use it almost every day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Natalie- You must! NO REGRETS AT ALL x

    @Blushingloves- Thank you and you are right. Snob is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. @S- Thank you

    @Tracy D- ah...Peach Petal another fave of mine. It is quite similar to MAC Underage. One of my favorite all time nude gloss

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Gaby- I use it almost everyday too. A good dupe for Naked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. madly has become my hg blush. i love it so much! my coworker even told me "you've got a nice flush *pointing on her cheeks*" and she thought it was natural haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @CJ- Madly is hands down my HG blush! I will forever repurchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @aisyah De Cullen- Thanks hun x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, the Too Faced palette looks gorgeous... And it's available in Australia (Naked palette isn't) so yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the mac snob lipstick looks beautiful. do you have a photo of it on your lips?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the TF Naked Eye and I love the colors. I just got darling from a friend in england and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. madly, snob and fashion scoop looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Michelle- Yay! naked isn't? Im shocked!

    @ MSodapop- I didn't take a picture of it, but I bet you'll find it everywhere. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Poor College Student- GOSH Darling is such a beauty. I enjoy it a lot. I need to get another one.

    @Jennifer- They are all my faves. I love how when you use Snob with Fashion Scoop. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love cremesheens so im tempted to try new ones but I really shouldn't xD btw, do you have ud naked? how does it compare to the too faced one? i already have naked but I'm getting tempted to get Too Faced since people seem to love it also

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post! gotta get my hands on fashion scoop now!!!

    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.