Friday, October 26, 2012

Bloggers with their Adorable Pup

Just a short post about these cute adorable pups from famous fashion bloggers.

But, it isn't just an ordinary pup, they are called the French Bulldogs or "Frenchies".

- A French Bulldog is a small breed of domestic dog, related to the English Bulldog and American Bulldog , but half their size. 

I would love to have a Frenchie, but now isn't the right time and definitely not the right place to get one and own one. Having a dog, or even any pet is a huge responsibility- you have to feed them, bath them, play with them, and of course love them like your own baby. Don't get me wrong though I like to own one and raise them like a child. 

So  obviously I like to own a Frenchie- look at their adorable bat-like ears and big eyes AND they don't grow as big as an English Bulldog! That's a score, I prefer medium- sized dogs :)

Anyways, I compiled some of my favourite bloggers with their best friend- their Frenchies

First up is Chriselle Lim from The Chriselle Factor 
- Meet Mignon, he is my favourite and the colour I prefer as well. Look at those blue eyes - So adorable























Next, meet Matilda owned by Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad , I think Matilda is the most exposed fashion pup out there. Chiara always features her little baby on her blog.




 Last is a Frenchie named Pepa, owned by Alexandra from Lovely Pepa

Im pretty sure Pepa is well loved by her stylish owner, Alexandra. I love her style and she is such a versatile girl. She can pull off any hoodie, but yet look stylish (Photo 3)



That's it guys I hope you enjoy this post.

Do you own a Frenchie? or any breed of dog? I would love to hear from you :)

x Kim

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.