Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FOTD- 5 minutes make-up

Hi Ladies,

This was my make-up yesterday (Monday),

Why am I SO PALE =(. NEED TO GET A TAN!



It was simple because Im trying the 5 minutes make-up. I woke up late, and had to watch Ironman 2 with my boyfriend, so i need to dress up fast. The movie is nice didn't disappoint me. hehe. I wanted to watch Letters To Juliet too, but my boyfriend wanted to watch Ironman, so his call. We will watch Letters to Juliet next week probably. I bet he would fall asleep haha.




Primer- Korres Vitamins Primer

Foundation- Nars Sheer Glow in Ceylon

Eye Primer- Painterly Paint pot

Eyeshadow- Nothing

Eyeliner- Mac Blacktrack fluidline and Kat Von D tattoo Liner in trooper(Upper Lashline)

-Mac Graphblack on my waterline

Mascara- Nothing

Bronzer- Nars Laguna()

Blush- Instant Chic

Lipstick- Creme D' Nude

Lipgloss- Florabundance lipglass

Brushes Used- Sephora all over face brush the BIG one, MAC 217, Benefit eyeliner angled brush

Sorry for the picture overload on this post
xoxo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.