Thursday, June 19, 2014

Feeling Sporty with Nike Hyperfuse Roshe Runs




How fun is this shade?! Makes me want to smile the whole day and look at my feet.
These are the Women's Nike Roshe Runs Hyperfuse and they are the most comfortable sneakers ever made.

I initially thought that i will be really hard to match this with what I have in my closet, but it is totally worth every penny. I wear this with boyfriend jeans(shown above), denim cut off shorts, or  it will even look good with a fitted jersey dress.

I would not recommend anyone to wear this to the gym because it does have VERY LITTLE support, but I would definitely tell everyone to grab a pair and bring it home. 

They have a few more different colours such as; Black, Blue and Magenta. I prefer this bright coral(they call it Crimson) for summer though.

Jeans: Zara |  Sneakers: Nike


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.