Monday, June 16, 2014

Interesting Jacket

Im Back.

Hope you guys are all doing well. I'm here to show you a Jacket. 
Yes, a jacket. I know it is already summer, but hey I'm indenial(because I love fall clothes) so forgive me for this.

This jacket is everything- the details, the embroidery and the mixing of colours are impeccable!
I thought that it would be hard to match with my clothes and accessories, but I tried on this aztec print scarf and it looks amazing





Jacket- Zara 

Sarf- Aritzia

Bag- Balenciaga

Boots- Zara

Have a lovely week and I will for sure be back for more fashion and beauty post
It would be lovely if you guys can follow me on Intagram @kimchan16

Leave you comments down below! 
Ciao !

- Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.