Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Like Neon Socks

This might be nothing to you, but I would like to profess my love for anything neon.

Neon lips are so in for spring, neon tops and matte lipsticks as well. Those are the obvious ones, but I will share with you my newly purchased socks. Yes, you guys heard me right, they may not be seen or people might not care what you wear down there hidden somewhere in your shoes, but I love my new neon-patterned socks.

I bought 4 packs(20 pairs of socks!) at Footlocker(I'm not sure if they have Footlocker in other parts of the world, but I'm pretty sure they have it in U.S. and Canada). They retail for CAD$12.99 each and they are buy one get one 50% off. I bought 2 packs of plain neon ones and 2 packs of the patterned socks. They also have a neon polka dotted ones, but they're out in my store.

I don't know about you guys, but I tend to misplace my socks most of the time which is weird, I know. I will try not to misplace these pretty ones.

So, here are some photos I took last night.




What do you guys think of the neon trend going on for spring/summer? I'm really excited to try out neon lips with matte lipsticks.

Have a nice day and thanks for reading

xo, Kim

2 comments:

  1. wow, these are fun, not the typical white socks. I usually just wear black socks, so boring right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look of your blog, Kim!
    I'm not so crazy about neon, but maybe that will change when spring hits .. Cute socks for sure though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.