Saturday, November 20, 2010

...and the WINNER is..

so SORRY FOR THE DELAY. It's just that there were so many things to do.

I won't blab or ramble anymore and get straight to my point

the winner of my 500 contest is...

drum roll please...

Charming Vanity- http://mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com/

You guys should follow her. She does amazing reviews and hauls of all kinds. She deserves more followers. :) So congartulations hun! you won!!! I need you to email me at kim_chan16@hotmail.com. Send me your full name, address, postal code if you have any.

For those who didn't win my contest, please don't feel bad I will be doing a contest when I reach 800 followers. Cross fingers, hopefully by January. I promise you the prizes will ne bigger than this. If I only have that much money I will send everyone something, but unfortunately I don't :(

Thank you for all those who joined my contest, it means the world to me. Join next time and there are a lot of beauty bloggers who are having a contest right now, so join and you kight win!

Thanks again!

have a great weekend.

It is snowing here. Yeap! first day of snow...It's bittersweet for me. :)

Kim

3 comments:

  1. it's snowing! oh my!
    congratulations to the winner! woopwoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congratulations! She has a fantastic blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just realized this today! Thanks gal!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.