Sunday, November 28, 2010

Review: Seche Restore Thinner

Just got off work and decided to post this up before I go to bed. It was REALLY busy at work today and it sucks big time. I know people go Christmas shopping, but oh my the mall was jam packed. I thought everyone is shopping in US this weekend? Well, whatever I'm here sitting down in front of my laptop and drinking my green tea.

ok enough with the chit chat and let's go on with this review shall we?

I promised a review of the Seche Restore Thinner, so here it is. I hope this helps you guys decide whether to get it or not.

What is Seche Restore Thinner:

According to them(Seche)- " Seche Restore is the only thinner that will thin a bottle of Seche Vite to its original consistency. Will not diminish shine or dull colors and only replaces ingredients which have evaporated from the bottle."

price: $9.00

I know you can get this for $6-$9 in any beauty store or drugstore, but unfortunately I got mine for $9.00 in a salon in Seattle.

I already had this and have been using it for over a month now, so guess it is just fair to give you guys a review.

If you have a thick-goopy looking polishes in your stash, this thinner is for you.

I do definitely think that this is the best thinner to use with the Seche Vite top coats/base coats(you will need this if you have the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat because it will get thick quickly). You can also use the Seche Restore Thinner with any nail polishes you have that are thick and goopy.
However, the reason I really like this stuff is because it will bring back to life really old nail polishes that looked like they were lost forever.I tried using this with my OPI and Essie nail polishes and it worked really well. I filled up the pipette, that comes with it, and added all of its contents to the polish and then shook and rolled it for a minute - polish was still kinda dry, but already much better. I added another full pipette and repeated with the shaking and the polish was perfect. I applied it and it looks the way I remembered it.
the yucky looking Seche Vite Top Coat

I didn't even attempt taking a picture of the finish result of the Seche Vite Top Coat because you guys won't even see if it worked or not, but I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT. I LOVE IT.

PROs:
- Inexpensive
- Works really well
- You can find it in almost every drugstore
- Works well with other thick polishes you have in your stash
- Comes with a dropper
- It will last you probably for half a year.

CONs:
- I can't really think of anything bad to say about this product.

Two thumbs up for this lovely product.

That's the end of my Seche Restore Thinner review. I hope my review helped you guys.

I recommend this 100% to everyone.
_______________________________________

I just wanted to add some pictures of products/treats I've been loving lately

so here they are:

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical- For your information, I do not shower every day. I take a shower every other day, so a dry shampoo is a must for me.
Glysomed Hand Cream- My best friend during fall/winter season. I use this everyday before I go out. I even have a smaller size for this and keep it inside my purse. Everyone who live in a cold country should own this hand cream. Glysomed also makes moisturizers and body lotions. I can't live without this hand cream.
Evian Facial Spray- This is another product that I've been using over and over again. When I finish a bottle of this, I purchase one immidiately. I just can't live without my Evian. I spray this all over my face whenever my face feels dry, and after I put my make-up on.
and...

some treats

Arizona Green Tea- YUM. I love cold sweet green tea.
Butterfinger- My favorite chocolate of all time. yum yum

What's your favorite treat? (chocolates? candies? pop?)

Thanks for reading and have a lovely week

Kim

6 comments:

  1. I would love to try evian facial spray!
    hmm. yummy chocs! :) nice post as always :)
    -ged

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm butterfinger (:
    I need to get that thinner I was about to throw out my polishes. This might save me some cash. I also been wanting to try that Evian spray but I really want to finish my Fix Plus.

    Thanks for the review. I didn't know products like this existed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to try that dry shampoo, cause I've heard such good things about it, and the Ojon one I'm using now, I don't like much :*(. What is that Evian stuff for? I'd like to try it, is it just like a moisturizer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum. I ate plenty of Butterfingers after Halloween this year!

    I've asked for Seche Vite top coat this Xmas, so I think I'll be needing the thinner soon after!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Miss Kimmy- The Evian is just like MAC Fix +, but w/o the any smell. It just helps hydrate your sn. It's not a moisturizer. I like it a lot tho :)

    @RoAmyLive- Yes! You def need one for your Seche Vite Top Coat. I highly recommend purchasing it. It might be more expensive than the seche vite top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim! Thanks for the review on Seche Restore! Is there anywhere you can suggest that would sell it in Alberta? I can't find it anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.