I just need to put this one up because...ehh...I just need to post up something before the week ends. I know I promised a lot of reviews and I will still do it... maybe tomorrow?
so here's my In and Out for November 2010
- Hot Shower- Yes, I'am in need of a warm cozy shower, and please add some lush soaps with that.
- Knee High Boots/Stripper boots(whatever you call that!)- NO I'm not a tsripper, but I love the knee high boots trend this season. I don't wear HIGH HIGH boots that comes up to your butt cheeks, but I wear boots that comes up just a tad bit above my knee.
- Rain boots- I live in a WET CITY, so rain boots are a must have! I need to get my hands on some Hunters!
- Leather Jacket- I already learned my lesson: Invest on a expensive leather jacket because it will last you a long time. I wear my Mackage leather jacket almost everyday because it is so versatile. I can wear them with almost anything.
- Starbucks Toffee Mocha Latte and Caramel Brulee Latte- NO WHIP, but with extra sprinkles please! LOVE sweet drinks. I sometimes like them as a frappuccino, even if it is cold
- Green Matcha Tea- Love Green Tea. I think everyone that follws me knows that. I think...
The Usual INS:
- Basic V-necks
- Dark Fall Polishes(I currently have OPI Teasy Does it)
- Glitter accent nail
- Crappy weather- I have nothing GOOD to say about Vancouver weather right now.
- Commuting- HATE commuting especially with this kind of weather- wet, cold and rainy. Snow is coming this weekend. Yuck!
- No sunlight- Less days and more nights! and this sucks!
- Two broken umbrellas this week- YES, it's the wind's fault. It broke 2 of my new umbrellas. GRR. Now, I need to buy a new one(maybe a more expensive, good brand one)
Basically, I don't like the weather at all!
So, tell me..what are your in and outs for this month?
That's it for me! I need to go shower now. Have a nice Wednesday or Thursday!