Well, well... impressive huh? I blogged for two consecutive days, so with that I'll give myself a pat on the back. Good girl Kim, keep it up. :) well there you go, I just praised myself. yikes, but I should keep this habit and blog 4-5 times a week, but to be honest I havn't been buying anything, so I can't post hauls. I will be purchasing maybe two or three products from the MAC A Tartan Tale collection tomorrow. So watch out for that haul.
I've been a good girl lately and have been saving up for a leather jacket that I've been wanting for a year! yes guys, a year. I decided to get it as a birthday present for myself.(well, the Boyfriend will half with me) Yippeeee! Another haul right there. I won't say what brand now, but I will be posting some photos maybe next week.
I've decided that I will put updates on my life at least once a week, so here it is...
- I've been using and buying less makeup this month and I feel great. I have way too many lipsticks/glosses/eyeshadows and it's ridiculous. I'm still thinking on doing a blog sale, but I don't know if you guys are interested. So let me know.
- I will be gcrossing the border on November and I can't wait. We will be going to Seattle and will be staying there for 3 days. Shopping for clothes- plain v-necks to be specific. I bet I will be adding more as time flies.
- My parents decided that we will go on a family vacation in May to..guess where? CALIFORNIA BABY! I've been there couple of times already, but I have a 4 year old sister and we will bring her to Disneyland. Do you guys have any recommended places to go in Cali? Let me know. Im incharge for everything.
- I excercise every morning around 8:30 for about 30 minutes. I need to stay in shape for the holidays because holidays means food. Parties everywhere! I will TRY MY BEST to enroll in a gym for a serious work out maybe this weekend.
- Weather is crappy here, grey-ugly-looking clouds, rain almost everyday, muddy street. YUCK. I hope the sun shines again. I mean I do love rain, but not too much.
- While walking earlier, I saw boys, yes around 15-17 years old walking to school and they were just wearing shirt, jeans and sneakers NO JACKET/SWEATER and they were shivering. I don't think they forgot to wear their jackets because it is freaking 6 degrees here, I think they thought that it is "cool" and "manly" for them not to wear anything to keep them warm. WOW this made me laugh.
Wow i wrote so many things. I didn't even realize it.
Here are the lip combinations I've been wearing for this month- October.
1. Mac Hue and Revlon Nude Lustre