Hey boys, girls, ladies, and gents
Sorry for being a bad blogger. I need to stay away from this habit. When I started out with this blog 5-6 months ago, I promised that I will be posting something 4-5 times a week, but I hope you guys understand how busy I'am.
If I could just blog everyday, I will. I love blogging and met new people from the beauty blogging world. Thank you so much for your support and love. I really really really 1000000 times appreciate all my readers and followers.
I saw couple of blogs doing A RANDOM SUNDAY POST- they post random photos of what they did for that week. I think that's a pretty cool idea. I will do that starting this Sunday, so watch out for that.
so anyways back to what this post is about..
I'm liking the trend of having a GLITTERY NAIL. yeap! just a nail, 1 nail filled with CHUNKY GLITTERS.
I usually put it on my ring finger or pointer.
Here are my favorite combination at the moment. Im still trying other combinations and I will update you guys with it.
1. Sally Hansen Name not shown and OPI Extra-va-ganza(Burlesque collection)
2. OPI Mad as a Hatter (Alice in Wonderland) and American Apparel Hunter(my fave fall shade)3. Sally Hansen Celeb City and OPI William-Tell-Us-About-OPI(Swiss collection)
How I do it:
- Paint all your nails with the same shade
- Let it dry for about 3-5 minutes
- Put on a top coat
- Now, choose which nail you want t0 put the glitters on
- Apply the glitter polish , let it dry then apply top coat
- Tada! Dunzo
- Now let it dry for about 5 minutes- make sure it is completely DRY because I'm telling you it is HARD to remove glitter polish.
So, what do you guys think about this trend? is it tacky/pretty? will you guys do this? or stay will the classic one colored nails?
don"t forget to enter my 500 followers contest here: http://misskc027.blogspot.com/2010/09/contestinternational-500-followers.html
and please follow me on twitter