Well, it's because of a product called Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Yes, I dedicated a post about this a few months ago and I use this every single time I do my nails because it...
1. Gives a shine
2. Hardens the polish
3. Helps my polish not to chip for about 5 days
4. It is inexpensive.
5. You can get this product anywhere and everywhere (drugstores, salons, etc.)
6. People raves about this product and it never ends.
I have a love-hate relationship with Seche Vite. I STILL do love it and I will repurchase this product over and over again until I find a better one, but I have reasons why I don't.
1. Sometimes, I'm a lazy girl who can't grab a base coat and what I will do is apply Seche Vite on bare nails, which leads to polish chipping off after a day. I know Seche Vite is not a base coat and I have learned my lesson.
2. Drugstore here in Canada sells them for $11-$15. So to my fellow Canadians, sorry, but that's how it works. *sigh*
3. I NEVER finish one bottle! NEVER. Why? well just see for yourself.
it becomes murky. I know it is normal for a clear polish to look like this...but wait...
look at these photos
I had this for about three months or so
Can you guys see the wand? It's nasty
sticky, goopy and really hard to work with because it gets REALLY THICK.
Eventhough I'm ranting about Seche Vite right now, I still recommend you to get this top coat. You may need the Seche Restore- I do not have this product, but I will purchase this soon when I head down to America. I heard this helps the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat or any other polish not to be goopy and thick. have you heard about this? if you have it, is it true and is it worth the money?
I will still keep this bottle because I want to try if the Seche Restore really works, but I can't use this for now. I have a back-up tho, so don't worry. :)
Thanks for reading.