I know it's cliche, but march just flew by and it's time for the flowers to bloom and us to be able to wear just one layer of clothes. I hate layering clothes, or maybe not hate hate, but I just miss wearing shorts and tanks.
Anyways..... I love reading and watching monthly favorites from beauty gurus on Youtube and bloggers as well. I have nothing else to say, but to share with you my favorite products for the month of March.
So, here they are: Products:
- Aveda Volumizing Tonic Spray- I use this on damp hair(just on the crown) and use a blow dryer just to give me that extra lift on my crown area. This product cost around $18 in Canada.
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion- I love the smell of Japanese Cherry Blossom. I need to get a bigger bottle of this soon.
- Sonia Kashuk makeup remover- As you can see this is the type of makeup remover that has two layers. Before using, make sure you shake it well in order for the product to work well. I bought this in the US for only less than $15, so definitely a worth it product.
- John Frieda 3 Day Straight - You guys know how much I LOOOVE this product- it smells good, gives my hair that shine that is much needed, and it doesn't weigh down my hair. Good work John Frieda. If you are not familiar with this product, make sure to watch or read a review of it.
- Fekkai Glossing Cream with olive oil- I can't say anything bad about this hair product. I really recommend trying this glossing cream. You can find this almost everywhere, but I got mine in ULTA for only $9( got the travel size), so the huge bottle cost more than $20 I believe. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
- Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Kabuki and Sigma F80 brush- I use these two brushes for liquid foundation and bronzer. All the hype on the Sigma F8 being the best liquid foundation brush is totally true. It gives me a flawless finish and I love the fact that it has synthetic hair.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Tipsy
- N.Y.C Creme Stick in Plaza Pink
- MAC Rubenesque paintpot
(upper)N.Y.C creme stick in Plaza Pink- This is probably one f the most popular shades from the N.Y.C Creme Stick line. I use my MAC 109 brush to get the product and slap it on my cheeks. It gives me a nice pinky-coral sheen Perfect for summer. In my opinion, this is the easiest cream blush to blend.
(lower)Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Tipsy- A bright pigmented orangey- coral blush that is a dream to apply and blend.
* I use these two blushes together
Rubenesque paintpot - A golden peach with subtle gold shimmers. I've been using this as an eyeshadow all over the lid after I put painterly or UDPP, I love how you can just slap this on your lids and you're good to go.
Do you have any of these products that I've mentioned? If so, do you like them? What are your favorites for this month?
Have a nice day :)