Happy March everyone. Spring is almost HERE!
I got loads of emails asking me how I can pull off nude lips knowing that I am PALE. Pale meaning I'm an NW 25 and I get paler during the fall/winter season(which is right now).
Trust me, it is very easy to wear nude lipsticks even if you have a fair skin.
Remember me posting the Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick post? Well I got lots of comments saying that they can't pull of the lipstick because it is too pale for them, etc. I disagree, you just need to do a little mix and match and everything will be fine. Don't be scared with nude lipstick, you just need to be creative and find another lipstick that can be partnered with the nude lippie.
So here we go..
I used these three lip products:
from left to right:
> Viva Glam Gaga 2 (nude beige)
> Viva Glam Gaga (pink with slight lilac tones)
> MAC TLC in Petting Pink
Here's a photo of Viva Glam Gaga 2(nude) alone, so let's turn this nude into more wearable lips
What you need to have:
1. A nude lipstick
2. A lipstick of your choice(red, pink, coral, orange, brown, etc)
3. A Lipbalm
1. Apply your lipbalm- I used my MAC TLC in Petting Pink
2. Apply your nude lipstick- MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2(nude)
3. Take a napkin and dab it onto your lips without wiping everything off.
4. Finally, apply your second lipstick of choice by just dabbing it or do tiny strokes- MAC Viva Glam Gaga(pink)
So here is the result: