I reached 500 followers!
Now, I don't know what to say or do, but to say THANK YOU for supporting me on this blog.
So guess what!?....
In return..I'm doing a contest and this is open for everyone(International)
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! 100x Thank you to everyone.
This is a simple contest-nothing big.
So if you entered my contest entries before, you will know what to do.
Here are the steps:
1. You must be a follower! I will check!
2. You can comment as many times as you can. PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ON your COMMENT. ANSWER THEM ON YOUR BLOG. :)
3. You need to answer 2 questions on your blog and title it as Kim's-MissKC027.blogspot.com- 500 Followers Contest. Include the link of this post.
4. Post at least one photo from this post on your side bar and title it as Kim's MissKC027 500
5. OPTIONAL: Tweet about this contest. and link my blog on your tweet. Oh yea. Add me
too.http://twitter.com/missshawty1127. ADD ME PLEASE. I FEEL UNLOVED.
6. Winners will be chosen randomly
7. This contest will end a month from now, so OCTOBER 20,2010.
1. What is your favorite brand of make-up and why?
2. So, because it is fall and it's all about the lips- What are your top 5 favorite lipstick(any brand)- NOTE: I need some recommendations :)
Now with the exciting part...
-4 MAC LIPSTICKS: On Hold, Lady Bug, Cockney, and Lustering (I know I blogged about these lippies before, but I was prepared for this contest and bought two of each to give away for you guys. :)) If you want a lip swatch for these click this link- http://misskc027.blogspot.com/2010/09/bright-lip-wellish.html and this link-http://misskc027.blogspot.com/2010/09/bloody-hell-red-lips.html
- 2 MAC Lipglass- MAC Viva Glam Gaga and Cyndi- For lip swatches :http://misskc027.blogspot.com/2010/09/quick-post-viva-glam-lipglass.html
- 2 OPI/ ESSIE Polishes- YOU CHOOSE
- 1 MAC Lipglass/ Eyeshadow/ Lipstick- you choose.L-R: On Hold, Lady Bug, Lustering, and Cockney
Top: MAC Lady Bug and Lustering
Bottom: MAC On Hold and Cockney
Once again, THANK YOU and enjoy! :)