Monday, July 5, 2010

FOTD- Canada Day July 1


This is little bit late. sorry for that, I was busy reading all my contest entries.

I wore this on Canada Day July 1.

I was wearing a Canada Shirt I bought during the Winter Olympics here in Vancouver. Reppin' it! ha!

Last Thursday, I went with some friends to watch a parade near a wharf to celebrate Canada Day. They gave free stuffs, such as; cotton candies(YUMMY!!!), tattoos, candies, lollipops, chocolates, etc. Everything sweet and cheap basically, but i ate all of them well we ate all of them. I have a sweet tooth you know? I love cotton candy! I can probably eat 2 bags of it in one sitting. If you live in the U.S, and if you guys shop at Walmart often, you will see those cotton candy in cylindrical containers. I would buy 10 packs of those or even more and eat them in a week. I should probably stop talking about me being a sweet tooth huh? Oh, there where fire trucks, police cars, ambulance who came and joined the parade. It was a fun experience. I should have captured some photos to show you guys. Anyways, after the parade, we ate lunch in a near by Greek restaurant. Yummm, I love their roasted lamb, Greek salad, and pita bread. Am I making you guys hungry?

Ok! enough with the food. I should go straight to my point and show you guys my FOTD.

This is a very simple face. I can wear this everyday. It is a very casual look.
Products Used:

FACE:
Korres Face Primer
FOUNDATION- NARS Sheer Glow in Ceylon mixed with Revlon Colorstay in Shell
BRONZER- MAC Golden Refined
BLUSH- MAC Hipness topped with Well Dressed.
HIGHLIGHT- MAC Shroom

EYES:
PRIMER- Painterly Paint Pot
INNER LID- Ricepaper e/s
OUTER LID- NYX Iced Mocha
EYELINER- Kat Von D top lashline, MAC Graphblack Technakhol on lower lashline
MASCARA- Rimmer London Volume Flash

LIPS:
Revlon Colorburst Soft Rose
MAC Myth on top of Soft Rose
MAC Fashion Scoop Cremesheen Glass

--> I have huge cheekbones!!! i have a love- hate relationship with them.




A Sour face pose. I cant end this post with out a childish face.
DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY CONTEST- FIND ANOTHER CONTEST- FOR THE MONTH OF JULY

Im so stoked for the MAC In The Groove Collection. Dont forget, MAC Stereo Rose is a must for every make-up junkie. It was released 2005 and it is a MAC MSF LEGEND!! Stereo Rose is included as a prize for my contest. SO COME AND JOIN!!! =)

HUGS, KIM

13 comments:

  1. pretty! I love the lip color
    http://fallingformakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this look. Very simple and sophisticated. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look! :) and specially the subtle glow you have on your cheeks! :) i love those easy and every day looks they are the best

    xo

    Vendella

    www.vendelablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lips look lovely in this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a love hate relationship with my cheekbones too =)

    shimmering2light.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. embrace your cheekbones, I love them haha
    and that blush combo looks great on you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Fintia- Its a toned doen lip color once again.

    @Drea- Thanks, I can wear this everyday because its so simple.

    @Imogen- Thanks hun

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Fintia- Ots once again a toned down lip color.

    @Drea- Its is simple and I can def. wear this everyday

    @Imogen- Thanks hun

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bronzer is amazing!
    Your cheeks look really defined and sculpted :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look! I really love Soft Rose muted out too. And your hair looks gorgeous-it has just the type of texture I want!

    http://steffstarrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous FOTD :) i really need to try out the colourburst lippies!!! they look so good :) hehe

    Also, you have been awarded the Sunshine Award! :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Stephanie- I didnt even do anything with them. haha. Thanks for the compliment hun

    @ xAgnes- AWWW THANKS FOR THA AWARD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.