Friday, July 30, 2010

MAC Lipglass Comparisons

HI again!

I have nothing to do, so I chose to do a post for you guys.

Thanks for everyone who commented on my previous post about my fave lip combo at the moment. If you haven't read my post about the lip combo Ive been lovin' go check it out. :) Thank you


 Fifi from Pretty Much Makeup-http://prettymuchmakeup.blogspot.com/(Check this girl out now, I love her blog so much <3) was asking me about what's the difference between MAC Prr Lipglass and MAC Underage Lipglass, so with that I decided to compare some MAC lipglasses :). 

I hereby present to you guys MAC Prr, Echantress, Underage, and Florabundance lipglasses.

from left to right- MAC Prr, Enchantress, Underage, and Florabundance
All four :)


top row: Florabundance and Enchantress
bottom row: Underage and Prr


Swatches on hand:

Underage on top and Florabundance on the bottom

Prr on top and Enchantress on the bottom

I will be comparing the four of them.

Prr and Enchantress are super alike just with a bit of color difference. MAC Underage and Florabundance on the other hand, are similar with a tad bit of difference in terms of their shade and opaqueness

MAC Underage and Florabundance:
Underage- A pale really creamy pinkish nude. Thats all I can say about this. I always repurchase this gloss over and over again because it is the best nude gloss out there, in my opinion that is. I love this gloss, but the only downside about this is that it is hard to work with and this means that you need to be very careful when applying Underage. Just don't put too much of this product on your lips.

Florabundance- It is very similar to Underage, but the only difference is that this gloss is more peach than pink. It is still creamy, but less opaque than Underage. I would say, that Florabundance is more wearble than Underage. When I say wearable, this means that you wear it on its own. Florabundance is easier to work with compared to Underage.
Enchantress and Prr:


Enchantress- is a peachy- coral with gold pearls that is perfect for summer. This shade is a "my lips, but better" kind of color. Enchantress is more on the peachy gold side of the spectrum.
Prr-This gloss has a pinky-peach with gold reflects on it. I would say Prr has more of a pink shade to it compared with Enchantress. I think the best way to describe this color is that it is a satiny-pink shade with gold shimmer to it. AH IM BAD WITH DESCRIBING COLORS :(, but I hope you guys understand what I'm saying. haha :)

So, to Fifi and for all those who commented, I hope I answered your question :)

I know Underage/ Florabundance and Enchantress/Prr looks so much alike, but I hope I managed to "spot the difference" for you my lovely readers. :)

Thank you so much for reading.

NOTE: Do not forget to join my contest for the month of July. 1 week left :)


30 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharring and for the lips swayches!!So helpful!Love underage!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Blushingloves- Np hun thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So helpful as I was considering getting Prrr and this has confirmed for me! It's a beautiful colour, love it :) and it looks great on you btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you for putting up this post! Now I want all of them! LOL. No seriously though, thank you, and I think I will get Florabundence next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww wow you have some nice colours they really suit you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha, I'm definitely going to buy underage next time i'm out! it looks loooooooooovely!

    Oh, and i'm a bit confused. You said in your post that there was one week left to enter your competition. I thought it ended on july 31st? haha sorry, i'm just so excited to see who won :$!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Florabundance but I've always wondered how it compared to Underage.. thanks for this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really helpful thankyou, i definately want underage now xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving these posts of yours!:D

    I definitely love Underage the most!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your blog. ive had my eyes on florabundance and underage. this post just make me want them even more :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want florabundance might pick it up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @everyone- Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving a comment it means the world to me :) THANK YOU. I will definitely post more of these kinds of post. Im happy I helped a lot of people and yes all 4 lipglass looks gorgeous on every skin tone:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl! Enchantress looks great on you! Love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Elise- Thanks hun, Enchantress is my first MAC lipglass. It has a special place in my heart haha. CHEEZY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them. Those are great color for summer. Thanks for sharing
    ---------------------------------------------
    If you are petite, visit PetiteLittleGirl for a review of designer petite denim

    ReplyDelete
  16. underage looks amazing. i never buy high end products but i might pop that on my list of things to buy with my birthday money. soo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Liza- oh def. get Underage or Florabundance. :) I hope you do, its worth it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post :) Thanks for sharing those swatches!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Hardcore Makeup Junkie- no problem hun anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW you really know your lip glosses =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Miss*Kimmy- haha, well not really I just try too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the swatches. I have never tried Enchantress so I think I am going to give it a try next time I visit MAC

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Katastrophic- Yay! glad to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really like the look of Enchantress, may have to get!

    ReplyDelete
  25. 3ate4- It is pretty, it has a touch of pink/peach and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Makeup Majesty- why thank you hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I agree with you about Underage. A little goes a long way. Really enjoyed this post and really want florabundance now.

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Essjay23x- GET FLORABUNDANCE it wont disappont

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.