Sunday, July 25, 2010

In and Out #4

Hey beauties,

This is a post about my recent faves and what I'm dissing at the moment. For me, In and outs are half fun half boring.

Fun because I absolutely love reading beauty bloggers' In and Outs because it gives me and idea what they are loving and hating at the moment.

Boring because I do not have anything to post today, so I opted for this.

so enough with the chit chat and on with what this post is about.

Ins:

Essie Nail Polishes- LOVE LOVE LOVE Essie! some of their polish may be a little bitch to apply, but I haven't encounter any yet. I have Lollipop, Haute as Hello, Angora Cardi, Mink Muffs, and Candy Mint Apple or is it Mint Candy Apple? Whatever it is, I will for sure purchase more Essie polish. I should stop purchasing OPIs at the moment. Any Essie polish recommendations for me?

West Coast- The breeze, beaches, cafes west coast is the place to be. My summer is getting better and better every single day.

Healthy Glow- I take multi vitamins every single morning. I take them religiously to help booze my energy. For the past week I noticed a change with my skin, in a good way tho. I feel that my skin is better now- hydrated and moisturized at the same time.

Kiehls Products- I bought three products from Kiehls and they are phenomenal. I got the ever famous avocado eye cream, face toner, and conditioner. They work GOOD. I will be reviewing the avocado eye cream this week. I have been using this product for about two weeks now, so a review is on its way.

Rasberry Lips- I never thought I would love red tone lips, but now I do. Im in love with my Viva Glam Cyndi. I wear this lipstick on its own or usually mute it out with a nude lipstick like MAC Myth. It goes well with neutral eyes.

Short makeup routine- so I usually take about 20-30 minutes to put on my makeup in the morning, but when summer started, everything changed. I try to shorten my makeup routine in the morning- 10 minutes max. Isn't that awesome? I first put moisturizer, then eye primer, neutral eyeshadow, liner on my upper and lower lash line, mascara, bronzer, blush, lip balm, and lipstick. YES NO FOUNDATION. you asking what about lip gloss? I still use lip gloss, but not often. I just use foundation and lip gloss when there is a special event.

Jersey Shore- Yes I know, this show is non- sense, but it makes me laugh. new season coming up. SO EXCITED.

Pretty Little Liars- does anyone watch this? This show is awesome. Its not a vampire show don't worry :) It's basically about 5 teenage girls and one of them died. Now the dead girl is haunting the other girls. Well enough! just watch it :) I bet you'll like it

OUTS:

Foundation- I love foundation, but I think foundation and summer are not meant to be together. I still use foundation, don't get me wrong, but I try to minimize it. I only use foundation when I really have to.

Sun spots- I have sun spots on my face. I do not know how to eliminate them. My mom told me that they would not go away, but I can try to lighten them up. :( Do you guys know how? I always put sunscreen and moisturizer. I do not know what else to do. HELP

Rain- I need just a tad bit of rain. Poor plants, or should I say I need some cold air these days. I love the summer heat, but I need rain to- sometimes.

Thin nails- As you guys know, I just had my acrylics and after 3 weeks I took them off. Now, I have thin brittle nails. :( oh well the effect of tacky acrylics. I still love fake nails :) I might get one this week again.

mosquitoes- ARGH I hate them!!! I get bug bites on my legs ALL THE FREAKIN TIME. poor legs :(

So there it is my in and outs.

Next post will be a fave lip combo of mine then a review about the Kiehls avocado eye cream.

Have a nice week ladies :)

Hugs, Kim


10 comments:

  1. LOVE Essie, Pretty Little Liars, and Kiehl's eye cream!! Great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl aww I feel the same way. I also hate mosquitoes I have so many bites as well. Not a cute look. Also looking forward to the lip combo post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pretty Little Liars! It was one of the ins in my in and out posts aswell! It is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the kiehl's post! I love their products, but I hardly ever hear about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love short makeup routines too! we almost have the same routine except for the eyeshadow part lol. just replace it with powder since i have combination/oily skin heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, summer and foundation is a nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for short makeup routine. I also don't like foundation in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Essie too, they have such an amazing selection! and the short makeup routine is so true, so much easier in the summer! loved this post :) follow me please, i've just started blogging

    http://brokenblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The avocado eye cream is good, you say? I want to try it. I have Cyndi too! Great colour. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to your review on Kiehl's avocado eye cream. I have been wanting to try it, but don't know if it is worth the money.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.