Sunday, July 11, 2010

NOTD with OPI Rumple's Wiggin

Another NOTD post

I've been looking for a nice lilac polish everywhere, from China Glaze, Essie,Revlon,and so on. Then when the new OPI Shrek collection was released about a month ago, I fell in love with the lilac and light blue shade. I bought Rumple's Wiggin and What's with the Cattitude. I wanted to get Fiercely Fiona, but I heard it is really streaky and hard to apply.

I have the Revlon Lilac- it is more on the pale lilac side
I also got China Glaze Light as Air- still on the pale lilac side
I got Essie Minimalistic- wasn't really satisfied with the lilac shade because it is darker than I thought
I heard Barry M's lilac shade from their Ice Cream collection is really pretty, but unfortunately Barry M is not sold here in Canada as far as I know.

So, my Canadian readers if you know where I can get Barry M polishes please comment below, or if you have any recommendations. :)

Then I got this and fell in love with the lilac shade.OPI retails for about CND$7.50, and if you buy 2 it is only $12. whooopie!!! Rumple's Wiggin is not pale at all and still looks vibrant under the sun. This shade will really look nice with a tan.

Do you guys have any nail polish recommendations for me? Any brand, but I prefer Essie. I just want to try other shades specially corals and peaches.
Its is the end of the week once again. Hope you guys had a nice week. =)

Happy Sunday to you all.

Don't forget to enter my contest on the previous post =)

16 comments:

  1. That's a really nice shade of lilac!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour!

    http://lettyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey my new follower! :)
    cute nails! I'll follow you back.

    have a wonderful day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a gorgeous color! omg haha now i want to get myself some lilac polishes :D hehe i recently tried out L.A. Colors in Magnetic force and it was so BRIGHT! haha its hot pink with coraly undertones.. very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely pastel lilac indeed! I've been looking for a pastel green for so long and I believe whatever colour I'm looking for I can find it in one of the OPI collections. It's my all time favourite brand concerning nailpolish :)
    I can also recommend MAC, but I think that's nothing new to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely colour and it suits your skin tone great. Goes nice with the ring too, might just have to get this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mybutterfly63- Thanks, it is indeed

    @LettyHo- it is, it is so summer-y :)

    @Beccy- Thanks hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Misstropical- Thanks for the follow :)

    @Bad Taste Toast- Thanks, I know one OPI shade thats nice- it is more green tho than mint. It is called Gargantuan Grape. This shade is greener and has no blue undertone. So yea if you want a pastel green shade go for it and try it if you like it :)

    @XAgnes- I will def, remeber that shade from LA Color . Thanks so much

    @MissPenelope- Get it I bet it will look really nice on you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a beautiful lilac! I definitely want to go and get it now

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Stephanie- You should and im not saying this just because I love the shade, but because it is easy to apply and 3 coats, you are done. When you look at it under the sun, its gorgeous because you can see how vibrant the shade is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shade, funny name!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh i've been wanting this shade! great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. @MissAbbylovesit- Thanks hun, you should grab it, it is a pretty lilac shade. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.