Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pink Nails with Strawberry Margarita


I know what's on your mind- ANOTHER NOTD?

well in fact it is!

It seems that I have been doing a NOTD post for 3 consecutive times now just because it's fun. What do you guys think?

I promise to switch things up tho for my next post. I will be be doing a drugstore haul if and only if my package arrive! I purchase some drugstore products online and I'm still waiting for Mr. postman. I can't wait for it to arrive tho.

So I went to the beach yesterday with some friends. We hung out, gossiped, ate, drank, and played volleyball. It is dang hard to play volleyball in a bikini. trust me it is and you need some tight ass bikini for it. haha. Anyways, I applied OPI Strawberry Margarita on my nails and Im not quite sure if I love it. It does apply nicely tho- pigmentation is great and it's a summer shade too. Strawberry Margarita is pink shade with slight blue undertones. I rarely use pink nail polish just because Im not a fan of pink nails. It is nice on other people tho, especially if she's tan. Yes! I need to get a tan.

Here is a rather pink NOTD?
There it is my NOTD.

You'll never know if I will change my nail color tomorrow. :)

Sorry for the acrylics, they are getting long! Im still debating if I should take it off already, but they are so pretty and tacky at the same time. They have been on my nails for 3 weeks now. Should I or should I not take it off?

oh I forgot to mention this but Strawberry Margarita is on my toes too! Do you guys wear the same shade on you toes and nails? or not? I sometimes do match them, but most of the time I don't. I use a lighter shade on my nails, and darker shade for my toes.

22 comments:

  1. Thats such a gorgeous colour. It definitely going on my wishlist =)

    lifeisfullofbeautyx.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is lush, you have such beautiful nails!
    Kat x Click&Make-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenny- you should if you are really into pinks

    @Kat O- Those are acrylics tho, but thanks :)

    @Expensive Pink- Yeap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. strawberry margarita is one of my favorite colors! I definitely try to mix it up my mani and pedi... more ways to wear different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Simmering2Lights- Yeah i know, the color is so lush isnt it?

    @alexandra789- I followed you hun

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a hot color! and the butterfly ring is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous color! And beautiful ring.. me wanna me wanna, lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mel- Thank =)

    @Fintia- Thanks hun, The ring is super cheap too! its prob less than 10 bux

    @Melly- lol. =))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that ring omg and the shade is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Drea-wow a lot of people complimented on the shade =) I LIKE!I think i like it now

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful color on you! I should probably change my NOTD's more; I only change them every week or so!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Stephanie- I think thats better haha. i change my nail color probably twice every week or even three times. =|

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous color! + I love your ring so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh that nail polish looks so good on you!! I can't really pull off pinks (most are too blue based)...and I've stayed away from them for quite a few years. But seeing this post kind of makes me crave a pink nail polish. I think i may have to revisit the pinks all thanks to you!
    x
    ps. you are TOOOOOO sweet for putting me on your blogs i adore section. i adore YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Elise- I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful pink color!!! although I think I own too many pinks in my polish collection Lolmight have to make an exception!

    ReplyDelete
  18. passing by ~

    lovely summery colour! and lovely nails! and gorgeous butterfly ring :)

    http://www.jennyoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I so love your pink nail polish and your hand & fingers are very pretty!

    -shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have perfect hands and the nail colour suits them, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.