1. Fekkai Glossing Cream 2. CHI Silk Infusion 3. Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia perfume 4. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy 5. Sigma F80 brush or Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top buffer brush 6. MAC Hue lipstick 7. MAC Graphblack liner 8. MAC Stubborn Brown 9. MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW 25 10. MAC Natural Skinfinish in Medium 11. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- So after I get out the shower, I towel dry my hair and apply CHI Silk Infusion just on the ends of my hair, then I use the Fekkai Glossing Cream afterwards.
- Then, while allowing those hair products to soak in(Chi Silk Infusion and Fekkai Glossing Cream) I apply my foundation- which is either MAC Face and Body mixed with Revlon Colorstay or if I want a heavier coverage, I go with NARS Sheer Glow mixed with Revlon Colosrstay. After applying my foundation I use MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW25 under my eyes and on blemishes(using my fingers).
- After concealing, I apply MAC Natural SkinFinish in Medium all over my face to set my foundation and concealer. I just use a big powder brush from Sigma- F20
- I then, apply Benefit Hoola Bronzer with either Sigma F80 or Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top buffer brush. You guys know I love these two brushes. I just alternate them which ever is clean.
- So for the eyes I use MAC Graphblack liner or MAC Stubborn Brown to line my waterline.
- For the lips, if I do not know what lipstick to pair with my face makeup I always go for MAC Hue and just apply nude gloss on top.
- Before I leave the house, I spritz Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume and a lil bit of Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia. I love how Viva La Juicy is so versatile because I can pair it up with any perfume I own. I also pair Viva La Juicy with Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey.
So I tag you! Yes, YOU!
I hope you guys enjoy this Tag that I did.
Have a great Thursday.