Yeap acrylic nails are worth thinking about you know? I want to get one and Im planning to get my nails done next week, but something is stopping me.
I got my nails done(acrylic nails) twice already and I know the consequences of it. The process is painless, but the aftermath sucks balls. My nails got so thin that it chips off easily like a mother. Well okay, my nails grow fast, but still I don't want to see my nails ruined. DO you get what I mean.
well okay, let me first try to explain what arylic nails are, even though I know you guys know what it look like.
Arcylic nails looks and feels like natural nails. They are artificially designed nails that can be pasted on your natural nails. Such nails are made up from mixing a chemical powder with a hardening chemical liquid. Several women wear them for many reasons. Just by looking on your fake nails just makes you happy and contended.
What are the PROs and CONs of acrylic nails:
- people use them because htey don't want their natural nails to be subjected to damages made by nail polishes.
- acrylic nails is good for those people who have soft and brittle nails that can easily crack and results in bleeding-yikes! (the acrylic nails adds stength to the natural nails)
-last point, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- the chemicals used are toxis which results to damged natural nails
- if you ripped your arcylics, there will be a big chance that your natural nails will be ruined too.
- the aftermath of getting acrylic nails is painful to look at.
There are our PROs and CONs for acrylic nails. I told you it is a hard decision to make. Im more on the getting acrylic nails part than not getting acrylic nails. haha. I know the process, they drill your natural nails, put the chemical powder then lastly, apply the hardening liquid. tada you got your fake beautiful nails done. It sounds so easy, but it's not for me because eventually I will apply polish and then remove it after 4 days, then reapply a new one. This is soo frustrating.
So if you were in my place what would you choose? Acrylics or no acrylics?