A lazy blogger would agree that In and Outs are the best post. haha! I love reading them, in fact I need to read at least 1 a day. It's interesting to know what people are up to and what disappoints them. I love knowing what people love because it inspires me to try the product and eventually I will have something to post on this lovely blog of mine. Yes, I know most of us are addicted to Youtube because uhm.. they are addicting(duh). I can watch YT for hmmm maybe 4 hours and learn something at the end. I have some addicting problems when it comes to watching these beautiful make-up gurus, but sometimes it's anooying to see if they are getting paid to make a video. Anyone agree?
anyways.. enough with the chit chat.
- Reddish coral nails- I cannot state how much red nails attract me. I don't know, but they are just super classy and doesn't go out of fashion. It's sophisticated yet chic. You can have either long or short nails and still pull it off.
- Warm Weather- So summer is here, finally. Everyone has been waiting for this season, so they can wear their fave dress, flip flops, sandals, etc. I love summer. It's the best time of the year. Time to get tan.
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi- HAHA are you guys sick of me raving about this? Deal with it. I love this. Enough said!
- Putting lipstick on w/o lipgloss- is it weird to put lipstick with out lipgloss on top? NO! I do it a lot for the past couple of weeks. I slap on any lipstick with no lipgloss. 1 thing I hate about putting lipgloss on is that my hair gets all sticky. ARGH. SO no lipgloss for maybe this month.
-Hit Pan- Im very happy that I hit pan three products already. I feel so proud and relieved because I know these products were well loved by me. I use them religiously every single day. These products are : MAC Naked Lunch e/s, MAC All That Glitters e/s and NARS Laguna Bronzer. YAY for me!!
- Seattle No Tax Policy- Seattle has a policy that when a country has HST tax, residence of that country will NOT be taxed. OMG!!! NO TAX. MASSIVE SHOPPING time.
-Lip Balms- I can conclude and assume that lip balms will be my best friend for this season.
Essie Polishes- They are massively expensive here in Canada. I will not buy a $12 Essie Polishes just because I know I will be able to find cheaper ones maybe.....in the US? Are the prize of Essies really that expensive?
Dry Hair- Warm weather equals dry hair.That's the down part when summer comes-my hair gets really dry. I need to find a nice and effective leave on conditioner. Any suggestions? I have my CHI. I should probably use it more often.
Orange Nails- Sorry but I dislike orange nails. I don't hate it, but I just dislike it. I get sick with it faster. I try to put on orange polish, and then the next day I will take it off. I just can't stand orange polish on me.
Allergies- Time for allergies again. Pollen allergy to be specific. =(
HST Tax- Okay so here's the thing, starting July Canada will be having a HST tax. This means 12% tax on EVERYTHING. When I say EVERYTHING it includes food, clothes, accessories,etc. even baby food, baby clothes everythings 12% now. =(
What are you loving this summer?