Saturday, February 26, 2011

Haul: MAC, Benefit, and Tarte

Got few goodies from Sephora and a brush from MAC.

Okay I'll start of with MAC- I got MAC's 109 brush. I was looking for a good contour brush and this works perfectly. I will be doing a review on this brush next week.

so...

As you guys know, I finished my Laguna bronzer and I was in desperate need of a new one. A lot of people recommended Hoola by Benefit, and guess what? That's what I bought. Whoohoo! I'm actually loving it and using it every single day.

and...

While strolling around the store, I spotted these blushes by Tarte. They're called Amazonian Clay Long Wear blush. The shades are based on their Cheek Stain line. They used amazonian clay which apparently hydrates dry spots and absorbs greasy areas as well.
> Available exclusively in Sephora and online.
> They cost $25 in US and $33 in Canada.
> 12 hour wear
> Embossed leaf on the pan
> Comes in variety of shades.
> The compacts are color coordinated to match the blush inside
> Very pigmented

I bought 2 shades:
> Tipsy- matte coral
> Amused- matte baby pink
and...the swatch

Left: Tipsy
Right: Amused
swatch: not blended

Left: Amused
Right: Tipsy
swatch: blended
So, here's a no help photo of me wearing Amused blush
one more shot.
So what do you guys think of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes? Will you be purchasing some of these blushers soon?
Have a good weekend!
-Kim

4 comments:

  1. ahh i can't wait for your 109 review hehehehe.. and those blush swatches look really good.. but how come they're more expensive than nars? :( hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Tarte blush in tipsy - i like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tarte blushes look great on you and thanks for the review and swatches, the packaging looks so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swatched all of those when I was last in Sephora..I was very tempted. I love Tarte & these look so pretty, even in your so called no help photo ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.