Friday, February 25, 2011

Skin.

Going on with the nude trend...I titled this post as skin because well..you'll see.

I'm a Nude Nails Newbie- Now there's the TRIPLE N's

I'm having two minds whether or not I like this shade on me or not.

I do not wear nude/office appropriate shades often, so this is new to me.

It's one or two shades darker than my skin(NW 25). It's probably the most professional looking polish I worn in a long time and yet I'm having two minds about this nude polish that I'm wearing at the moment.

The said polishes are OPI Dulce de Leche and Anna Sui 700

OPI Dulce De Leche- subtle nude shade that does not scream "Hey there, look at my nails!". Very office appropriate.

Anna Sui 700- sheer neutral color with a hint of pink and it has gold/silver/baby pink shimmer

I applied OPI Dulce the Leche first and thought "There is no way I will wear this polish alone because it looks like I don't have any nails" so I grabbed Anna Sui 700 and applied it on top to give it a nice shimmery finish.

The result:

You judge...

Lady Like- Check!
Chic - Check!
Nude trend polish- Check!
Comfortable wearing it?- NOT SO SURE!

So what do you guys think?

NAILESS! is there even such word as NAILESS? haha

-Kim

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you can still tell you have nails!
    Dont worry, it looks lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't go for nude polish because it makes me look reallly pale, but I do have a mushroom colour that I love wearing by Nails Inc.
    LOVE the Anna Sui bottle though!

    petitsjoiesdelavie.blogspot.com
    kitoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the look of nude nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nude nails are super pretty !!!

    it's elegant and cute, i own one but it's a bit too dark (i guess i'm not tanned enough to make it look like a real nude haha)

    thanks for sharing :) it 's a lovely post !!


    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it, although I typically wear clear polish on my fingernails so maybe don't go by me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree... I think i have one nude polish and don't recall ever wearing it... it's not really 'fun'.
    But I guess in a world where everyones wearing fun colours, this is different.... all you have to think about is.... it will come off in a few days haha...
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.. VividFusion ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    VividFusion on Youtube
    VividFusion on Facebook
    VividFusion on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very office appropriate(hmm something I can get away with in uniform), I like the touch of the anna sui polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The more pink nude is a bit more classy and feminine! I would pick the pink but that is just me(:

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.