Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rings, Rings!!


My love for statement rings has reached the next level!


I found some affordable rings from Aldo Accessories. They retail for only CAD$12. I'm really sorry if you do not have any Aldo stores in your country(they do have an online site-aldoshoes.com).


I love Low Luv X Erin Wasson and Soixante Neuf rings so much(Singer22.com/shopbop.com), but they are pricey. Low Luv X Erin Wasson rings retail for $30-$100, while Soixante Neuf rings retail for over $200.


okay, so enough with the blabbering of expensive jeweries and let me show you what I got from Aldo.


Why I love them:
> Adjustable- one size fits all
> They come in gold and gunmetal
> They fit me perfectly
> Affordable price

*** IGNORE my nails please.I have no polish and my hands are super dry as of the moment.

Gunmetal
and the Gold


So what do you guys think? Will these rings catch your attention?


Anyways, I will be going on a 4 day vacation. I will be going to Seattle on Friday. I'm just letting you know because I don't want to leave you guys hanging. I will try to blog, but I can't promise anything for now.
Bye for now :)
-Kim

10 comments:

  1. definitely getting at least one of these!
    great find.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice rings, probably not my style but I see so much of them already! I have such a hard time finding pretty adjustable rings :( Most of the rings I like are fixed sizes and pretty much too big for my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that ring! You could be a hand model, you have perfect ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kim's Vanity- HAHA yea ONLY a HAND MODEL!

    @Gaby- Thanks! I love them too

    @Fifi- I KNOW!!! :D LOVE THEMMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the silver ring, it's just gorgeous, I gotta go onto a Aldo store and check if they have them here in Portugal !

    Funny enough I was looking for one of those armor rings on the internet and found one that was 15k pounds ...WOOOW. lol. But those are pretty similar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, I love it!!!!!

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.