Saturday, February 12, 2011

NOTD: That's Berry Daring

This will be a quick post because I'm about to head out, but I want to show you guys what nail polish I used today.

Recently, I'm all about bright hues because I'm really excited for spring. I opted for a bright-ish pink called That's Berry Daring. This is from the OPI's Brights collection and I love it.

One thing I like about OPI That's Berry Daring is that it is a nail polish color that is true to the way it looks in the bottle even after application. I would describe it as a very creamy, glossy fuchsia pink berry color that has a slight pearlized purple undertones that is opaque in a swoosh(I always apply two coats tho). This shade is perfect for both manicure and pedicure, but I bet most of you would like it on your tippy toes.


So..enough blabbering. Here are some pictures of the polish I'm talking about- People of the world, meet That's Berry Daring

NOTE: SLOPPY APPLICATION :D Sorry
I tried to capture the purple undertones. I TRIED, but its nada.. :(
I think you can see it better on the nails.




What shade is on your nails right now?

Have a happy weekend :)

xo, Kim

3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful color. it looks beautiful on you. i love your hands, you have nice hands ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail colour and thanks for the review!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, how pretty! looks great for valentines day ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.