How's the weather there in your country/city/province/town? Im interested.
I swear, Im melting right now while typing.. :( I need some iced cold lemonade please!
I was thinking on what to post today, since I didn't post anything yesterday and felt bad about it.
As you all know, someone borrowed my camera for two weeks(for her vacation) and now I'm stuck with my sister's Sony camera(I do not know what model it is), but it sucks! It is new model tho, so I do not why the quality is bad or I just do not know how to make it work. Anyways, It is really hard take photos with the Sony camera it takes me like an hour to have the perfect photo. If you are a blogger, you will know that it is a pain in the a** to take pictures of products you want to talk about(especially NOTD and FOTD kind of post). I have so many things that I want to talk about and share with you guys such as; Argan oil, OPI's No Room for Blues, ELF Saddle eyeshadow and Bare Escentual mineral eyeshadows, but we just have to wait for a week. :( Sorry guys, but I promise that when my camera is home with me, I will be posting a lot of reviews.
as for now, here is a list of what I'm planning to purchase for this month
so..here is my "to buy" list: (feel free to comment if you like the product or not.)
- Era eyeshadow
- Texture eyeshadow
- Buff blush
- Venomous Villain collection (Im not sure with this one yet just because of the childish packaging, but if I really want something then I will have to depot it and give the case to my 4 year old lil sister. OH MAC WHY!? )
* shocker!!no Lipgloss or lipstick! :)
- Madly Blush
- Vanilla Sugar mineral eyeshadow
- In the Buff mineral eyeshadow
--> I really recommend trying Bare Escentuals' mineral eyeshadows. I know they are a bit messy to work with, but the colors are stunning and it is really pigmented. An in depth review coming your way next week.
* I have Nude Beach, Queen Tiffany, and Bare skin mineral eyeshadows and will be reviewing them as soon as I get my beloved camera(next week).
- Michael Kors' Very Hollywood
- Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb
Do you guys have anything to add on my list?
I think I'm going to ban myself from buying lipgloss and only lipgloss for the rest of the year!! hmmm what do you guys think? Should I or should I not? I really want to try OCC Lip Tars!!! :)
Are you guys planning to get any products from MAC Venomous Villain collection? or will you skip it because of the packaging?
Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful week :)