Friday, August 13, 2010

Just One Coat...Done!

That's great to hear..one coat and done?

Us, nail polish junkies are always in a hunt for a polish that applies perfectly. We do not want thick, watery, hard to apply nail polish do we?

I just recently discovered American Apparel nail polishes. I know these polishes were released months ago, but I'm glad I bought them. Now, lets not assume that these guys are the "perfect" nail polishes out in the market. Of course, there are a lot of good brands in the market such as; OPI, Essie, Chanel, Revlon- you name it! Now, here comes American Apparel with such wonderful shades of nail varnishes. They have dark, pastel and neutral shades to satisfy their customers. They are indeed ready for fall, winter, spring, and summer. I said on my pevious post that I like Ameican Apparel polishes than OPI, or Essie(sometimes, you have to choose the right bottle because some are too thick and some are just too watery). I know That's a huge statement to say, but I really do. The quality is good because it is opaque with just one coat and it dries pretty fast. Do not get me wrong, of course I will still purchase other brands especially OPI because of the huge variety of shades to choose from, but for now I think Im okay with American Apparel :) I love cream finishes and that's what American Apparel did. I'm not really a fan of shimmers and glitters when it comes to nail polishes(except during Christmas!)

lets see what will happen in the near future with these polishes. I will let you guys know if it is REALLY the "PERFECT" brand of polish out there. American Apparel, you need to make variety of shades ASAP and expand your collection for us nail polish junkies, oh pretty please!

with this being said, here is Rose Bowl (American Apparel).


by the way, Im obsessed with these kinds of rings. A statement ring is the perfect way to create a bold look.
What is your absolute favorite brand of polish? Share the love, people :)
Thanks for reading!! :)
Have a lovely weekend, ladies.

32 comments:

  1. ohh im loving ittt!. have to get my hands on these now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the American Apparel polishes yet - but I'm in love with the JOE nailpolishes from Loblaws - the come in the BEST shades - in adorable little bottles - apply like a dream - and have a long-lasting glossy finish.

    I much prefer them to Revlon and OPI - have you tried them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cotton- haha. you should :)

    @Ella Pretty- I heard about them. I should ty those, I head good reviews and comments. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely colour, and amazing coverage in just one coat. My favourite is Barry M, it's definitely one of the most long-lasting polishes out there and the range of colours is pretty impressive too.

    I tagged you on my blog btw!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous shade! I really must get my hands on a bottle! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Onyx- i want to try Barry M nail paints. I just wish I live in UK. Or I hope barry M expands here in Canada. HAHA

    @Glitterish Allsorts- You should! At least just one bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lad,

    Ofcourse I will follow you in return for following me :)

    Thanks for the nice compliment you gave me, really cheered me up :)

    Keep visiting me and I will visit you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tessa- Thanks, hun. i will for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following me!Great pink, I love the nails!

    The Clueless Glamour Girl ;)
    http://cluelessglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats so impressive, wow! I love the Barry M ones, the consistency is so good! The colour of that one is gorgeous too, its going on my list of things to buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Clueless Glamou- Thaks :)

    @Julie- it MUST!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just got rosebowl in the mail today! along with two others. can't wait to try them out.

    kaitlynmaness.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Kaitlyn- OMG! Try them and tell them how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll be sure to give AA polishes a try. Just one coat? Gotta love that.

    I really like that ring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh unfortunately they dont have, this brand in Sweden, Im going to look for something similar to that, cuz this color is amazing... it looks good on you

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Katastrophic- You should! :) YAY!

    @Amadita- it is def dupable, hun! :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. kim!!! i believe i said on one of your entries that we don't have american apparel here in ontario. i've done a reseach and found out that we do! it's just that i haven't seen one yet and we don't have one in my area =( so yeah :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. @CJ- awww...I can get you some if you want to? Just email me :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, one coat, really?! how awesome! i think i'm gonna have to check that out. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this colour!
    My favourite brand is Chi Chi. Although they can't beat ONE COAT? AA sounds and looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Mimi- you should check them out! :)

    @reeree- The colour is lovely. I haven't heard that brand yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this colour! And one coat is really good, I get so annoyed having to keep on building up the coats to create the right colour depth lol.
    My favorite brand of nail polish is Barry M, not sure if you can get it in Canada? But it's amazing, the pigmentation of the colours are great :)
    Alex xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Alex- Thanks for the comment :) I heard Barry M is a really nice brand. No, we do not have Barry M in Canada and it sucks. haha

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely nail colour x

    I just followed you could you do the same please xx

    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Haidee- I will follow you back. Thanks for the follow

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey, Kim. Just came across your blog. One word - LOVE. I freaking heart your nails.

    I've not seen these in my local American Apparel, wonder if they've been released yet in the UK?

    Nonetheless, the colour looks beaut. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. @DesignerSpray- oh, Thanks so much hun! Really appreciate it! :) If ever they released it in UK just grab at least one bottle and give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous colour! I've never tried those.

    You should try the 99 cent mini nail polish's from Sally's beauty supply. They are amazing! I got one for a quicky nail job on the way to a wedding once and was so pleased I've since bought every colour!♥

    great blog! I'm a new private follower!

    come check out mine
    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. @Anya- unfortunately, we do not have Sally's here in Canada. I will check it out when i go to the US. Thanks for the follow. Sure, I will follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey im following you could you follow me please :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.