Just a quick post
I will have my beloved camera tomorrow, so expect some MAC, NARS and Sephora hauls and reviews!
Since I do not have my camera with me right now I will be doing a tag. I do not know if you guys want to know more about me, but I just want to share some random facts about myself.
I was tag by many people to do this one, so might as well do it early in the morning while drinking a cup of coffee and eating a bagel(I just woke up and it is 8:33am here in Vancouver) :)
here it goes...
1o Random Facts:
1. I hate birds and fishes- They give me goosebumps. Okay, well I do not hate them I just dislike them! Does that even make sense to you? I just can't stand the feeling of being surrounded by birds.
2. I have 2 sisters- I'm the eldest(21), then I have an 18 year old and a 4 year old sister.
3. I love seafoods- Crabs, lobsters, and oysters are my favorite! NO FISHES PLEASE! Whenever my friends ask me where I want to eat, I will always suggest going to a seafood restaurant. What kind of food do you like? Japanese? Chinese? Western? Indian? or are you a seafood person like me?
4. I love sourdough bread- I can eat sourdough bread for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! :)
5. I'm not afraid of insects- Yes, I'm not afraid of spiders, lizards, and cockroaches, but I'm afraid of birds :D I know, I know I'm weird.
6. I'am a light sleeper- I hate it, but unfortunately I'am a light sleeper. I sleep for only 8 hours everyday. When I sleep at 12am I literally wake up at 8am the next morning. I wakeup everytime my mom/dad/sister goes to the washroom(we sleep in different rooms), but I can still hear their footsteps. Trust me it is HARD to be a light sleeper. So with that being said, I'am a morning person. Whenever I sleep with my boyfriend I wake up everytime he switches position. I told you it is not easy.
7. I love green tea- I think I mentioned this in my In and Out post last week. I love Japanese greet tea wit roasted rice. I love the smell and the taste of it.
8. I'am just 5'3- I'm short! I know and it's sad, but I just need to accept it. My parents are not tall, so why will I be tall? You know what sucks? When buying jeans I always need to get it hemmed shorter. Here in Vancouver, getting your jeans hemmed will cost you 6-8 bucks. How much do you pay for your jeans to get hemmed? I'm interested.
9. I never tried smoking- I will never smoke in my life. Is it too soon to say this? Majority of my friends smoke, but I think I can control myself not to be influenced by them.
10. This is the most asked question: WHERE WAS I BORN? and WHAT NATIONALITY AM I?-
I get so many messages asking me these questions and I will answer them right now. I was born in the Philippines- I moved here in Canada 6 years ago- 2004 and I'am a citizen in this country! That means I lived in the Philippines for 15 years. I love Canada, but I still want to go to the Philippines for vacation. They have beautiful beaches there and friendly people.
I'm pure Chinese, but born in the Philippines- that makes me a Filipino- Chinese. My grandparents were born in China(I do not know where), but my parents were born and raised in the Philippines. My 18 year old sister and I where born and raised there(Philippines), but my 4 year old lil sister was born here in Canada.
There you go, now you know 10 random facts about me.
Im super excited to post my new purchases!! :)