Monday, August 30, 2010

Nail Update- A Little Bling Bling

here's a little nail update

new acrylics are on!

I wanted to change things a little bit when it comes with my nails. I have been doing french tips a lot in the past and I want change. Change is not always good, but it is for nails. I told my nail technician that I want her to add some drama to my nails, and drama means sparkles! There were a lot of shades to choose from(silver, black, green, red, you name it!) and I didn't want over dramatic designs on my nails, so I chose a mix of purple and silver with little bits of multi-colored chunky glitters. She did an excellent job with it because the acrylics weren't mounted at all.

Im very satisfied with my nails now and I think this time I will not be painting them. If you know me I get bored with plain french tip nails, so after a week I paint them. Now, that I love my sparkly nails, I need to say bye bye to my nail polishes. Don't worry I will still use them after 3-5 weeks.

My nails make me happy! *Big Smile*

here are some pictures I took yesterday .

So fresh and pretty

I like how the girl made my nails look super slim.

can you guys see the chunky pink glitters or whatever you call that?

Have you ladies tried sparkling french tips? What do you think of it? Tacky? Yes! that's the word I'm looking for :D
hugs, Kim

24 comments:

  1. i love it! =D

    shimmering2light.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never had classic french tips. I always do this short of thing.. .diff colours. designs. that is whenever i go for fake nails... i like them. where do you go?
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is definitely one of my favorite nail looks! I love glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @simmering2lights- love'em too!!

    @Miss krimson- I go to Richmond to do my nails :)

    @Alexis- Thanks hun!!

    @Gaby- Mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! You have such pretty hands. Very slender and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Miss*Kimmy- hahaha aww thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nails look great! You have very pretty hands, slim fingers. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS I did a post on my Chanel haul today, if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Cafe Bellini- cool! ill check it out now! :)

    @Donna Baby- Thanks girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. L4pinkpetal- Thanks it is pretty! I love to look at it :)

    @Ansa- Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some fun nails! I have awkwardly small childs hands so I think they look silly with any nail polish but then I see fun nails and I wish I could wear it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) You seem so sweet and your blog is great! I'm excited to read more :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think they look super cute! Pink + glitter = I'm sold. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Melissa- Thanks Melissa! aww you can still wear polish I bet! :)

    @Leenda- YES IT IS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very pretty, I dont think it looks tacky at all.. actually I think i might try this too =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Amandita- YAY!! u should do it and post it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sometimes tacky is just what you need tho! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Glitterish Allsorts- ditto!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it!! It's so pretty and I don't think it looks tackey at all XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. @DolceBunny- thanks! Im thinking on changing the tips two weeks from now. hmm what color should I do? Pink??

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much.